Acknowledgement and Consent: Horse riding Participants
Kings farm Horse Riding School LLP offers horseback riding programs for those interested in Casual riding, Dressage, Jumping and related workshops and clinics. Programs of this sort involve risk of personal injury, including, but not limited to, bruises, broken bones, head injuries and death. All normal safety precautions are taken to protect our participants, but occasionally accidents do happen. Horses may, without warning or apparent cause, buck, rear, stumble, fall, spook or make unanticipated movements, jump obstacles in their path, bite, kick, step on a person’s foot, or push or shove a person, and saddles or bridles may loosen or break, all of which may result in injury. We further note that if you are pregnant or immunocompromised you may be at a greater risk of injury and/or of contracting possible zoonotic agents due to your close proximity to animals and should consult your health care provider before undertaking equestrian activities. The school does not provide insurance to program participants. We strongly suggest that if you are interested in these programs, you should be covered under your own private insurance plan.
Additional information you would want Emergency Medical Personnel to know: In case of emergency, the ambulance will take you to the nearest or first available hospital for riders under 18 years of age:
I give my consent for , my (son) (daughter) (ward) (“RIDER”), to participate in the above mentioned riding programs and/or workshop. I have read the information provided above, understand that equestrian activities carry inherent risks, persons engaged in recreational equestrian activities assume the risk and legal responsibility for injuries to their persons or property arising out of the hazards inherent in such activities. I acknowledge and understand that if my (son) (daughter) or (ward) is member may be transported to and from events in vehicles owned and operated by school. I acknowledge that there are specific risks of injury to person and/or property that are associated with such transportation, and hereby agree to hold the school harmless from any liability arising out of the acts or omissions of participant during any such trip, subject to any limitations or restrictions against such indemnification that are imposed by law. I further attest that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully authorized and competent to sign this acknowledgment and permission on behalf of RIDER.
Horse Rider’s Code of Conduct
- I understand that riding at any standard has inherent risk and that all horses may react unpredictably on occasions.
- I may fall off and could be injured. I accept that risk.
- I understand that instructions are given for my safety and agree to follow instructions given to me by staff and instructors at the riding school.
- I reserve the right not to ride a horse allocated to me and may request a change of instructor.
- I understand that wearing an appropriate riding hat and body protector may reduce the severity of an injury should an accident happen and agree that I will always wear a riding hat whist riding, leading and grooming horses at the riding school. I understand it is my choice whether or not I wear a body protector.
- I understand that the riding school will make decisions based on information I give them and agree to always be honest and volunteer information about:
- my abilities and riding experience
- any previous riding accidents
- any medical condition(s) which may affect my ability to ride
- I understand that children are at particular risk around horses and agree that I will keep any children that I am responsible for, under close supervision when they are not being instructed by the riding school.
- I understand that the riding school may refuse my request to ride for safety and operational reasons.
- I understand that competing carries enhanced risk over and above general riding and agree that if I chose to participate in any competition or event, it is up to me to ensure that I have the experience and ability to ride the course including any jumps which form part of it. If I am in any doubt, I will use my judgement and experience and not enter.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Kings Farm Horse Riding School LLP may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Kings Farm Horse Riding School LLP
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that
information from our servers.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
The information provided on this web site includes, but is not limited to, the services provided by Kings Farm Horse Riding School LLP and does not render any advice, certifications, guarantees or warranties on the Content (as defined below) relating to the services, which Kings Farm Horse Riding School LLP. makes available on this site. Kings Farm Horse Riding School LLP. will be referred to as “Kings Farm” in the rest of the document.